Wait, an *iPad* wristwatch?
So unnecessary, but I’m still intrigued.
We’ve seen lots of iPod wristwatches, but an iPad wristwatch? That’s the pitch from Wallee, which just sent over a press release about the “innovative uses” its customers have found for its $20 iPad hand strap.
In their spokesman’s own words: “This iPad Watch is not necessarily waterproof and might get heavy after a few hours of use. But it is different and takes the iPad Nano watch to a whole new level :)”
- dknyc reblogged this from cnnmoneytech
- la-climatisation reblogged this from amandawills and added:
- youtube1990 likes this
- neugenme likes this
- kelsijoym reblogged this from cnnmoneytech and added:
- magevo likes this
- magevo reblogged this from cnnmoneytech
- amandawills reblogged this from cnnmoneytech and added:
- ericgeller likes this
- bip0larelvis likes this
- david likes this
- jenmaguire likes this
- newsflick likes this